Why Reliable WordPress Analytics Are So Important

EnsureWPWordPress Maintenance

wordpress analytics

WordPress users know how fun and easy to use the site’s design tools are. But the work really begins when the design process is done and your content is published. There are tons of websites out there, after all, with WordPress created websites comprising of a quarter of all websites. Therefore, you’ll want to keep track of how you’re doing … Read More

How to Ensure You Have a Secure WordPress Website

EnsureWPWordPress Maintenance

secure website

Do you have a secure website free from online threats? Probably not. Google saw a 32% increase in site hacking between 2015 and 2016. WordPress, being the most popular blogging platform, instantly makes you a target. What can you do? Read on and find out. How to Make a Secure Website when using a WordPress Installation Part of the allure … Read More

How to Increase Your WordPress Site Speed

EnsureWPWordPress Maintenance

wordpress speed

Is your blog loading too slow? If it is, you could be losing traffic because of it. You need to improve WordPress speed to ensure your site loads as quickly as possible. About half of all users will leave a page if it takes longer than 3 seconds to load. But some sites take 7 to 10 seconds to load, … Read More

5 Signs You Could Benefit from a Website Analysis

EnsureWPWordPress Maintenance

site analysis

Site analysis and user retention go hand in hand. This is because most users have very limited patience. In one study, 40% said they’d abandon a site that took longer than 3 seconds to load. If your site loads slowly, or they can’t find what they want fast enough – they’re gone. Site analysis can help to identify the points … Read More

Here’s the WordPress Maintenance Checklist You Need to Follow

EnsureWPWordPress Maintenance

wordpress maintenance

If you’re responsible for your company’s website, WordPress maintenance is a big deal. It could make or break the functionality of your website. Luckily, CMS editors like WordPress are made for people like you who want to be able to manage your small business website on your own. With this checklist, you will be on your way to WordPress success! … Read More

Is Managed WordPress Hosting Right for You?

EnsureWPWordPress Maintenance

managed WordPress hosting

There are many reasons why someone might host website themselves. This especially applies to freelance WordPress designers who are close to having their own agency. But even skilled WordPress experts could benefit from managed WordPress hosting. Here’s how you can tell if it’s right for you! How Secure is Your Site? Website security is a concern for any small business. … Read More

5 Tips for WordPress Plugin Management

EnsureWPWordPress Maintenance

plugin management

Did you know there are more than 50,000 WordPress plugins on the official site? There’s even more if you look at all the third-party options. It’s easy to get carried away, and this is why plugin management is so important. You probably recognize the scenario of browsing and installing new plugins to add fancy features you come across to your … Read More

What to Expect From a WordPress Maintenance Service

EnsureWPWordPress Maintenance

wordpress maintenance service

Looking for the best ways to grow your WordPress blog? Wonder how to engage visitors and improve user experience? If so, make sure your website is functioning optimally. More than 50,000 WordPress sites and blogs go live every day. This CMS platform powers about 27 percent of the entire Internet. Due to its growing popularity, it’s often targeted by cyber … Read More

4 Benefits of WordPress for Small Business Owners

EnsureWPWordPress Maintenance

Benefits of WordPress

Small businesses face an overwhelming number of options to power their website. The benefits of WordPress, however, are far too great to ignore. WordPress is pulling the strings behind more than 27% of the internet. Let that sink in. This means that all other content management systems are sharing in the remaining 73%. There’s no shortage of reasons behind this … Read More

5 Reasons Why You Need the Help of a WordPress Expert

EnsureWPWordPress Maintenance

WordPress Expert

Do you have a website? Congrats. Your site is literally one in a billion. That’s right. It’s harder than ever to make your website stand out in a vast sea of competition. Give your site the needed edge in today’s cutthroat market by hiring a WordPress expert. Want to see how these professional services can help you? Keep reading! Saves … Read More